Monday, February 1, 2010

The Proposal

As I was posting a message on my Fantasy Basketball league homepage, I realized it's just not the same without the smack talk, opinions and of course the infamous drunken late night posts! That being said, I just sent out an email to friends I have in my contact list referring to my idea for creating this page. My intent is not to use this site as a Twitter account, but yet for a forum to post messages similiar to the ones we submit on a daily basis in our respective fantasy leagues. I've had a lot of ideas in the past and not all have been great ones, but I feel like it's worth a shot. Some of my friends may think I'm on to something and others may think I'm just on something! At any rate, the idea has been thrown out there.

(For those of you from our previous Fantasy Football leagues, this is my way of bringing back the "Chronicles" some of you used to ask me about!)

No comments:

Post a Comment