Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Idea

Although I believe my idea behind this website is a good one and would still love to find a convenient way to make it happen. However, I don't think this site will serve the purpose I was looking for. Anyone can post on the site, but only as comments to posts I submit. That wasn't how I envisioned it. My idea was to create a site (or forum) that allows us to take our fantasy message board and expand it to our larger friend base. There's so many classic things posted on our message boards on a daily basis...just think how great it would be to have that available to guys that aren't in any of our leagues. At any rate, I'm gonna continue to use this site as my own web page. Hopefully, Yahoo! comes out with a page specifically designed for what I'm looking for. The originator will probably make millions of dollars for the idea...talk about the ultimate "Why Live Life" moment for me if that happens!

2 comments:

  1. your like the guy who came up idea for the "pet rock". he made a million dollars you know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! Yeah, but that's the kind of stuff that happens to us Wac Daddy!

    ReplyDelete