Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Rookie

Well, it's official. I'm entering my rookie year as part of the blogging world. I don't think I'm gonna be setting any records for number of "followers", but I'm willing to give this a shot. Due to my vast knowledge and skill in the culinary world, I won't be posting any recipes and/or secret tips on this blog, but I will be posting many comments and opinions revolving around the wide world of sports. And what better way to start than to submit this post as Kobe hits a game winning shot against the Celtics. All that needs to be said is...."KOBE!" Let the good times roll!

6 comments:

  1. my shoes are soo hott they started your closet on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems gayshit.com just changed its web address. haha. whats the deal with Kobe's "logo". it looks like a metalic bug's head

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never visited that site, but don't think you could find such hilarious quotes and highlights as the ones on here courtesy of B! The logo could've definitely been better! Now everytime I see that, I'm gonna think of a metalic bug's head! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to all the smack talk fellas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Wac, you start up the firezook.com page yet? I just heard the came in last in Big Ten recruiting! Ha, Not Good!

    ReplyDelete