Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What's Wang With Turning 30?!


Well, well, well...we finally meet. The Big 3-0 that I've heard so much about! That got me thinking. "What other "notable" birthdays are March 31, 1980?" Along with the likes of Pavel Bure, Mr. Cotter from the tv show 'Welcome Back Cotter", Ewan McGregor, and some hot chick named Vanessa Mambi is twiddle dee up there! Numbnuts, Chien Ming Wang was born on the same day and year as yours truly! I know I do some wacky things sometimes, but if turnin' 30 has this affect on me...I'm scared to see what the Big 4-0 will do to me!

By the way, more "Celeb Look-a-Likes" coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. I drafted Wang onto my fantasy squad a couple years ago. Then he stuck his wang right in my arse. He deserves to be on the Nationals. Loser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One month...no new comments. What in the hell is going on around here?

    ReplyDelete