Friday, March 19, 2010

"What's That?!...Red Balls?!"


Oh Ron, although you seem like a good guy and the Rangers support you...you've left me with no choice but to point out the finer things in life...Comedy! I guess if I looked like Dave Chapelle as the Crackhead, I might think about partaking in the nose candy as well! I bet it'll be difficult to stand on a baseball field, look at those chalk lines and not think back to the "one time" you went for a joy ride. Not to mention you used amphetamines or Red Balls (It's gives you wings!) back when you were a player.

Why is it every baseball team I like is a joke? The Cubs are continually the laughing stock of the league with their 100+ year without a WS and now, if the Rangers keep this guy, my second favorite team will be the punchline for many a joke! Bring on Clint Hurdle, let's watch the Cubs put a Toyota sign up in left field and let's get the 2010 MLB season started!

"I'm rich bitch!"

1 comment: