Friday, July 30, 2010

The Armadillo vs. Brett Favre



In the left corner, from Mississippi. Weighing in at 120lbs and 60in long. He enjoys insects, grubs, invertebrates and walks on busy highways....The Armadillo!

In the right corner, also from Mississippi. Weighing in at 220lbs and is 6'2" tall. He enjoys being indecisive, a moth for attention, calling Armadillos "SOB's", having shotguns at the ready position and making those walks on the highway that Armadillos enjoy, short ones....It's Brett Favre!

Like all of you, I'm already getting sick of turning on the television and seeing the piece of shit Favre on the set. Unfortunately, the likes of ESPN just continue to show highlights of Favre and his saggy, old man ass throwing passes. I know what you're thinking..."Dave looks at Favre's ass?!" Honestly though, how can you not notice that thing?! It sags like the chin of Terry Schiavo at waketime! (I'm going to hell.)

At any rate, I'm driving to work and hear on the radio of this article in a Minnesota newspaper and said to the radio "Who gives a shit what Favre does on his ranch and what he eats for dinner?" However, after hearing the story and reading the article, I have to admit, I did find it amusing. Ultimately, like mentioned in the article, the mental midget, Favre, will likely have that damn Armadillo in his head all season! At least now he has something else to pawn off his mistakes on.

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_15626821?nclick_check=1

Result: The mental midget, Favre, loses again. Looks like the Saggy Bottom Boy didn't spend much time on the shooting range during his stay at the 400 acre ranch.

Here's to another great football season boys!

2 comments:

  1. I hope he dies. Seriously. I want him to die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you. Unfortunately, I have to avoid ESPN at costs tonight. Wanna make a bet he changes his mind on this retirement?!

    ReplyDelete